The U14 program is for children who are under 14 prior to the soccer calendar year (August 1st to July 31st). The program objectives are:
- To have fun
- Teach the values of sportsmanship, teamwork, discipline, and respect (for rules, opponent, officials/referees, teammates, and oneself).
- Build friendships with peers in the community.
- An understanding of the basic rules and gameplay of soccer.
- Refinement of technical skills with emphais on technique; development of advanced skills
- Continued development of tactical understanding
- Development of strength and endurance with the emphais on player safety