The U10 program is for children who are under 10 prior to the soccer calendar year (August 1st to July 31st). The program objectives are:
- To have fun
- Teach the values of sportsmanship, teamwork, discipline, and respect (for rules, opponent, officials/referees, teammates, and oneself).
- Build friendships with peers in the community.
- Improving motivation and self-confidence
- Learn of the basic rules and gameplay of soccer.
- Continued development of basic motor skills, perception, and awareness
- Continued development of basic technical skills (passing, dribbling, shooting) plus additional ones (running with the ball, turning, and ball control) with emphais on technique
- Development of basic tactical understanding